Monday 16 July 2012

Growing on and on!

Since things in my garden have started sprouting, I've taken so many pictures of them that it will be hard to make this post anything but heavily picture-laden and annoying, but I shall try! :-)

Remember the peas I planted here?
They've started sticking their heads up!  Here's just a few of the best pictures I took of them:





My sunflower has also sprouted.
I took this photo yesterday:
And then I took this one today! :-D
She's doing so well!  Hooray!  (Yes, my sunflower is a girl).

The snozberries look like real snozberries, and the coriander looks like real coriander!
Some sort of creature has been nibbling the coriander already, so I gently rubbed the remaining leaves with dishwashing liquid.  That'll learn 'em!

Meanwhile, in Maryborough, here's a picture of the peas I planted for Mum back in early June.  Going so well.  I'm pleased with them. :-)
Well.  I think I'm done, and it wasn't nearly as shutterbuggy as I expected (what?  I can make words!  Dickens!).

Love you all,
Cassandra Louise.

2 comments:

  1. Well done!
    I do not have a green thumb, i cant even get the mushrooms in a box to grow.
    My daughter miss 8 on the other hand is a fantastic little gardener. She has some herbs growing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see photos of the sunflower. I'm sure SHE'll be just beautiful!
    I tried to grow coriander once. Epic fail !

    ReplyDelete